June 2021 update

A warm hello from Jim and Julie at Wabaskang Camp. We have been patiently waiting for any news on the reopening of the Canadian/U.S. border to leisure travel but as of today there is no definite date of reopening or any information of the requirements that will be asked of our guests. We do not know if a vaccine will be required and what type of proof will be required. There is some talk of a negative test result within 72 hours before crossing being another suggestion but as of now nothing is definite. We feel that our guests need time to make other arrangements and that is why we are cancelling all our reservations through July 31st. I will be contacting everyone with reservations in July to discuss options for the 2022 season. Julie and I want everyone to know how much we miss not seeing them and how much we are looking forward to things getting back to the good times soon. Please stay safe and we will all be able to get together again soon. We will update our plans for the rest of the season as soon as we have some concrete and valid news from the Canadian Government. Thanks for your continued patience, Jim and Julie

Leave a reply