June 19, 2020 Border Crossing

Hello to all our friends of Jim and Julies Wabaskang Camp.  The U.S./Canadian border restrictions have been extended to July 21st which means no nonessential travel will be allowed. If the border restrictions are lifted on July 21st, we have decided to make Saturday August 1st our opening date for the season. Once again, we will contact every one of our guests that have reservations up to the August 1st date to discuss your options which include a refund of your deposit or applying your deposit to next season whichever you prefer. We are still hopeful to have a partial season and really miss not seeing our guests that had their weeks cancelled so far. The situation seems to be changing almost every few days and we will update our site ASAP when we have more information. Thanks to everyone for all their patience and understanding. God bless and stay safe. Jim and Julie

Leave a reply