August 16th 2020

Greetings from Jim and Julies Wabaskang Camp. As expected, the U.S. / Canadian Border will remain closed to nonessential travel through September 21st with the possibility of being extended well into October. We have decided to cancel the remainder of our season. The patience and understanding of our guests have been so appreciated and we hope to see each and every one of you again next season. We will be contacting all our guests with September reservations to discuss options and listen to your concerns. Julie and I will continue to work on cabin upgrades and general maintenance needing to be done whether we have guests or not. Please feel free to contact us with any concerns or questions. Let’s all do our best to stay safe and healthy and be sure that in time we will all be enjoying the things we have so dearly have missed this year. Take care and God Bless.

Jim and Julie 

Leave a reply